Welcome to the At-Large Chapter and International Ambassador Website!
The At-Large Chapter is designed for those members who do not want to affiliate with an established chapter or who do not have a chapter near to where they work or live. There is no difference between being a member of an At-Large Chapter or an established chapter. All of the rights and privileges of membership are the same. Our goal is to provide a quarterly chapter training event which can be viewed via Goto Meeting. Training announcements are sent via email to all At-Large members and also posted on this site. All events are recorded for later playback by members and are found in the member area of the main HTCIA website. If you would like to present at our quarterly training event, please contact Thomas Quilty, the At-Large Chapter President: email@example.com.
The International Ambassador Program:
The International Executive Ambassador Program was created in 2013 to address the regional needs of HTCIA members worldwide. The duties of our Ambassadors include:
- Assist Members and Chapters within their regions provide educational training opportunities for our members
- Represent the HTCIA at regional, national and international training events to share information regarding the HTCIA
- Assist in the forming new Chapters within their region
- Recruit new members
- Help coordinate training opportunities between regions
- Attend the International Training Conference & Expo and report to the International Executive Committee on successes or issues within their region
The High Technology Crime Investigation Association (HTCIA) is designed to encourage, promote, aid and effect the voluntary interchange of data, information, experience, ideas and knowledge about methods, processes, and techniques relating to investigations and security in advanced technologies among its membership.